Cardiology IT expert with 7 years of experience as an Epic Cupid project manager/implementation consultant, with clinical, diagnostic and interventional cardiology knowledge.
It is my mission to provide cardiologists with the IT support they deserve.
- Stanford Children's Health (Palo Alto, CA): IS Service Leader - Imaging and Interventional Services, October 2017 - Present
- Stanford Children’s Health (Palo Alto, CA): Cardiology IT Consultant, September 2016-October 2017
- CEO & Founder of Nevis Consulting (San Francisco, CA): May 2017 - Present
- NYC Health + Hospitals (New York, NY): Cardiology IT Consultant, June 2013-September 2016
- DeWitt Capital Management (Wayne, PA): Vice President of Business Development, June 2012-June 2013
- Epic Systems (Verona, WI): Implementation Consultant, July 2010-May 2012
- Application Coordinator: Cupid, Central DuPage Hospital (now part of Northwestern Medicine)
- Application Coordinator: Radiant, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
"...one stop shop..."
“Stephen has been an integral part of the CVIS team. Seldom have I seen a person to become completely productive in their first week, let alone the first or second day. As some of you may know, dealing with proprietary vendor templates for procedure log and physician reporting may get clunky. Stephen immersed himself to learn the templates and now is taking a lead role in designing it along with the physician and nursing leadership. This is reducing the back and forth with the vendor, while also ensuing that the Clinical Leadership is dealing with a one stop shop! Stephen truly instills the spirit of going over and beyond in satisfying the customer. His fiery can-do attitude inspires me as well, and I look forward to seeing his zeal shape up the go-live in the next few months."
— Apurb Kumar, PMO at Stanford Children's Health